Monday, February 03, 2014

Naruto Quotes


Naruto Quotes




Anime News Network : Naruto closely follows the life of a boy who is feared and detested by the villagers of the hidden leaf village of Konoha. The distrust of the boy has little to do with the boy himself, but it’s what’s inside him that causes anxiety. Long before Naruto came to be, a Kyuubi (demon fox) with great fury and power waged war taking many lives. The battle ensued for a long time until a man known as the Fourth Hokage, Yondaime, the strongest ninja in Konoha, fiercely fought the Kyuubi. The fight was soon won by Yondaime as he sealed the evil demon in a human body. Thus the boy, Naruto, was born. As Naruto grows he decides to become the strongest ninja in Konoha in an effort to show everyone that he is not as they perceive him to be, but is a human being worthy of love and admiration.

Family? Let me tell you what kind of link I have with them. They are just lumps of meat linked by hatred and murderous intent.
Gaara (Naruto)

If you wish to kill me, hate me, detest me, and live a detestable life… Run, run and cling to life. And one day, when you have the same eyes as me, come before me.Uchiha Itachi (Naruto)
Sorry I’m late. I got lost on the road of life.Hatake Kakashi (Naruto)
Those who betray ninja rules are trash… but those who betray their comrades are worse than trash.Hatake Kakashi and Uchiha Obito (Naruto)
I want to be needed, this is what I’ve learned from meeting and fighting Uzumaki Naruto.Gaara (Naruto)
Hmm how shall I say this… My first impression is… I don’t like you guys.Hatake Kakashi (Naruto)
To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.Hatake Kakashi (Naruto)
A hero always arrives late.Uzumaki Naruto (Naruto)
There’s no meaning to a flower unless it blooms.Ino Yamanaka (Naruto)
On that day, you taught me that solitude is painful! I understand that so well right now. I have family, and I have friends but if you’re gone… To me… It will be the same as being alone.Haruno Sakura (Naruto)
 
So shut up about “destiny” and “inescapable fate”….You shouldn’t whine about such trivial stuff! Cause… unlike me… you’re not a “FAILURE.”
Uzumaki Naruto (Naruto)

I understand now. Even if I must take the devil’s fruit, I must gain power. I am an avenger.Uchiha Sasuke (Naruto)
There are tons of things I dislike and I don’t really like anything.Uchiha Sasuke (Naruto)
A dropout will beat a genius through hard work.Rock Lee (Naruto)
I’m not just a pervert…I’M A SUPER PERVERT.Jiraiya (Naruto)
I am strong because I have people to protect.Uzumaki Naruto (Naruto)


Read more: http://animequotes.net/naruto-quotes/#ixzz2sFoVC5uT

No comments:

Post a Comment